The Executive Assistant will work directly with C-level executives and Board Directors and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative and research duties. The ideal candidate will present a strong, professional “first impression” to company outsiders and is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Additionally, the candidate, as part of the company’s administration team, shall aim to maximize productivity of everyone in the office through proactive assistance and project support.
- Provide traditional administrative support, with enthusiasm and patience, to the senior management team and aid other parts of the company when called upon.
- Plan and execute special projects for the Executive Team.
- Assist in meeting coordination, recruiting, and travel planning.
- Organize company outings such as company retreats and end-of-year holiday parties.
- Ensure a professional office appearance and administer the company communication systems.
- Uphold the strictest level of confidentiality.
Experience and Qualifications (required unless otherwise noted):
- Have at least 3 years relevant working experience in administrative positions.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Able to prioritize work and maintain confidentially of confidential information.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in Vietnamese and English is a must.
- Fluency in oral and written Mandarin Chinese is highly desired (and will result in higher compensation).
- Strong computer skills with Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), email, and the Internet.
- Bachelor’s Degree, majoring in English, Finance, or Business Administration are preferred.
Other desirable personal qualities and skills:
- Previous experience in or desire to learn about venture capital investments.
- Demonstrated professional integrity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated attitude and aptitude for an energetic start-up environment.
- Other Asian language skills (verbal and/or written) a plus.